Innova Touring Sport Price announced at an event today; is the new top of the line range…
Toyota has launched a special edition of its fast selling Innova Crysta called as Innova Touring Sport and yes, the ‘Crysta’ moniker has been dropped. They already sell a similar variant under the badge ‘Venturer’ in Indonesia.
There is this forceful inclusion of black coloured body cladding all around to make it look butch. They have also used chrome generously, which to us, makes it look cheap, specially in that darker Maroon shade where it is more prominent.
Innova Touring Sport Features
- All-Black Front Grille with Smoked Chrome finish
- Smoked chrome headlamp ornament and fog lamp bezel
- New Matte Black alloy wheels
- Black Spoiler with Chrome inserts on Front and Rear bumpers
- Black Wheel Arch cladding, Rocker mould with Chrome inserts
- Black rear door garnish
- Red Illuminating 3D Design Combination Meter with large TFT Multi Information Display
- Steering wheel with black-wood & sporty red stitch
- Red wood pattern on instrument panel
- Red stitch on seat, console box, shift lever boot (MT) and parking brake boot
In terms of safety, Innova continues with features like Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Hill-start Assist Control (HAC), 7 airbags, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist (BA), height adjustable Seatbelt with Pre Tensioner & Force Limiter (PT/FL) for front seat, 3 point seatbelt for all occupants & Child restraint system (ISOFIX).
Innova Touring Sport Price & Variants
|Innova Touring Sport- Petrol Manual||Rs. 17,79,000|
|Innova Touring Sport- Petrol Automatic||Rs. 20,84,500|
|Innova Touring Sport- Diesel Manual||Rs. 18,91,000|
|Innova Touring Sport- Diesel Automatic||Rs. 22,15,500|
*all prices ex-showroom Delhi
Engine options remain the same and it is offered in both manual as well as automatic gearbox options.
Toyota is offering the special version in new Wildfire Red colour option along with White Pearl Crystal Shine.
Features and equipment remain similar to the ZX variant of Innova Crysta and the Touring Sport is only offered as a seven seater with captain seats in the middle row. Bookings and deliveries commence from today.