Jaguar India has launched special editions of its XKR. Offered in both coupe and convertible forms these are already on offer in India.
The Special Edition model XKR has enhancements in both the interiors as well as exteriors. Both the editions have got advanced engineering techniques with comforting luxury.
Main pointers of these special edition XKRs
- Artisan handcrafted interiors enhancing the luxurious quality.
- Grain Leather on seats
- 16×16 way heated Performance front seats
- 525W Bowers & Wilkins sound system
- Use of tactile ‘scraffito’ finished leather to the front seats, instrument binnacle, door and rear quarter casings.
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Keyless Entry/Start
- 2 New Artisan interior colorways – Navy with Jet headlining and Truffle with Canvas headlining
- Convertible hood colours include Black, Blue, Grey and Brown
- New 20-inch alloy wheel design.
These XKR Special models are available for order in both the forms – coupe and convertible.
XKR Special Editions starting price : Rs 1.27 Crore
These prices are Ex-Showroom Mumbai pre-octroi
A Few Interesting Bits About Jaguar XKR
- XKR models use Jaguar’s Adaptive Dynamics system which continuously monitors the suspension and, courtesy of active dampers, can alter damping rates up to 500 times a second to ensure optimal stability and handling with no loss of comfort. A driver selected ‘Dynamic’ mode works with the Adaptive Dynamics system to further increase body control while also sharpening throttle and gearshift responses
- The XKR additionally features Jaguar’s electronically-controlled active differential to maximise traction in all conditions
- Six-speed automatic transmissions also offer manual driver control via steering-wheel mounted paddles
- A seven-inch touch-screen is standard on all models and offers control of the navigation system and a range of other features
- Advanced safety features include Jaguar’s Adaptive Restraint Technology System – which helps ensure maximum driver and passenger protection ¬– and an innovative Pedestrian Contact Sensing System which raises the bonnet in the event of contact with a pedestrian to help prevent contact with hard points under the bonnet. Adaptive Front Lighting is an additional optional features that enhances safety