The most successful car for the fastest growing luxury brand in India Audi has been the Audi Q3 which is the most affordable SUV from the stable.
Moments ago Audi dropped in an email in our inbox with the official launch details of Audi Q3 petrol. In a bid to strengthen its presence for petrol seekers, Audi has launched the Q3 with a petrol engine as well. Here are the main pointers about the Audi Q3 TFSI:
- Powered by a 2.0 TFSI petrol motor
- This new offering adds to the already on sale 2.0L TDI motor
- This turbocharged mill produces 211hp of power output and a torque output of 300Nm
- Mated to a 7-speed S tronic dual clutch transmission
- Propels the compact SUV from naught to 100km/hr in a mere 6.9 seconds
- A top whack of 230km/hr
- This also makes the Q3 most powerful compact luxury SUV in India
- Audi Q3 TFSI is rated at a fuel efficiency of 11.72kmpl
- Audi Q3 TSFIq starts at 27.37 Lakhs (ex-showroom Mumbai)
At the launch of Audi Q3 TFSIq, Head of Audi India, Michael Perschke said, “We completed the first round of 500 bookings of Audi Q3 within just five days of its market launch in June last year. Never before has any luxury SUV received such an overwhelming response as the Audi Q3. In keeping with our top-down strategy, the Audi Q3 truly embodies the ‘Q’ DNA with the quattro permanent all-wheel drive and S tronic dual clutch transmission, which are just some of the features that it inherits from the highly successful Audi Q7 and Audi Q5. I am confident that the addition of this powerful 2.0 TFSIq engine will further delight the Audi enthusiast who is constantly looking for more power and an even more exhilarating drive”
Audi has been on a roll and ended the last year at a very close second place in the Indian luxury car segment. By adding this petrol variant to Q3, Audi will definitely tap the petrolheads of the country. Incidentally, this launch comes just one day before BMW is set to launch their facelifted X1 ie tomorrow!
More pics of Audi Q3 TFSI