As we have shared earlier that there would be limited editions of all Toyota cars in India. After the Corolla Altis and Etios Liva Sportivo, Toyota has announced special edition of Innova, the MUV Segment leader.
Namely, it is called as Innova Aero, loaded with some exclusive features and comes in two exclusive color trims. The Innova Aero is basically based on the GX trim level. Toyota is introducing these limited edition variants to bring some freshness to its product lineup here.
Here is a comprehensive list of the features that comes with the ‘Aero Kit’:
- Body coloured side skirts
- Roof Spoiler
- Dual tone front lip-spoiler
- Rear bumper spoiler
- Two Exclusive colour Scheme: Super White and Silver Mica Metallic
- Available in both BS III and BS IV versions
- Priced between Rs. 12,25,677 and Rs. 12,30,207 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi)
The company reveals that only 1,200 units of this special edition Innova will go on sale till December, 2012. So, if you want to be one these exclusive customers, go and book your Innova Aero right now!
Keep Abreast | Like us on FaceBook
Toyota Innova Aero Gallery