So, Mahindra launches the Quanto compact UV in India at a starting price tag of Rs 5.82 Lakh ex-showroom Thane.
Mahindra Quanto Details:
- Quanto is available in 4 trims – C2, C4, C6, C8
- Price ranges from Rs 5.82 Lakh to Rs 7.36 Lakh
- Quanto is powered by a 1493cc modified mHawk engine from Xylo which churns out 100PS of power output and 240Nm of torque output.
- Transmission duties are performed by a 5-speed manual gearbox
- Quanto gets alloy wheels, power windows, Digital Drive Assist System (DDAS), driver seat height adjust, body colored bumpers, integrated audio system, rear defogger, ABS, driver and front passenger airbags, fog lamps and reverse parking sensors. Obviously these are for the top of the line C8 variant.
- C6 is also adequately loaded with the above features sans the alloys, reverse parking sensors and airbags.
- Quanto is a 5+2 seater
- The top 3 variants get micro-hybrid tech
- Mahindra Quanto is the first body on frame sub 4m compact SUV.
- India’s first twin stage turbo
- Quanto is BS4 compliant
- 180mm ground clearance
- An ARAI approved mileage of 17.2kmpl
Mahindra Quanto Color Options:
Quanto is available in the following 6 color options:
- Diamond White
- Fiery Black
- Toreador Red
- Java Brown
- Mist Silver
- Rocky Beige
Mahindra Quanto Price:
- Quanto C2: Rs 5.82 Lac
- Quanto C4: Rs 6.35 Lac
- Quanto C6: Rs 6.86 Lac
- Quanto C8: Rs 7.36 Lac
Mahindra Quanto Variant-wise feature trims (Open it in a new window for a clear view)
Mahindra Quanto Prices in Major Cities of India
Mahindra Quanto Pics