If there is one car which everyone admires but keeps away from, Verito it has to be. Since its Logan days, people have talked about its capabilities and engine but that have not turned into sales.
Displaying its serious intent towards the cars segment, Mahindra has refreshed its only sedan car in India, Verito. According to the new spy pics, Verito has got more rounded and now exude class, a least a bit of it!
More Details About Verito:
MotorBash’s reader Vasu Chandra M from Hyderabad who has already booked the new car has sent us information about Mahindra Verito. Here are the main pointers.
- Mahindra Verito has already made it to dealers (at least in Hyderabad)
- The servicemen from showrooms have got trained on the new car. The showroom from which Vasu booked his car got training last Friday on the display car.
- There would be a new color in new Verito range – ‘Dolphin Grey’
- The new Mahindra Verito is coming up with 23 New Features
A few of them include
- Automatic Door Close System when the door is opened 90 degrees
- Alloy Wheels on D6 Variant
- Refreshed headlamps which resemble eyelids
- Air Refreshing System in AirCon
Vasu has booked the top diesel D6 Variant by paying a booking amount of Rs 10,000. According to the showroom guys the car would get launched on 26th of this month ie tomorrow. Showroom guys have also promised to deliver his car by 18th August.
Meanwhile, AutoCar has published a new set of clear pictures of the new facelifted Verito. Check them out and do share your views on the new facelift.
Verito Information shared by Vasu Chandra M , Spy Pics Credit: Autocar