Audi India seems to be on a roll and having a ball of a time here in India. Audi recorded its strongest first quarter as well as the best ever monthly sales in March 2012.
- Records sale of 2269 cars (Jan – March 2012)
- Vehicle sale in March 2012 strongest with 1002 cars
- Impressive sales growth of 41 per cent over first quarter of 2011
- Plans further growth of sales/ service network and product offensive
- Audi continues to be the fastest growing luxury car brand in India.
- Plans to launch the Audi Q3 in this year
1002 units in the month of March 2012 ensured that the company registered a 47 percent growth when compared to the 681 cars it managed to sell during the corresponding month of March last year. Also, during the quarter 4 (Jan- Mar 2012), sales stood at 2269 cars which is 41 percent over the corresponding quarter 4 of last year.
On this occasion, Audi India Head, Michael Perschke said, “Our impressive sales performance this quarter is testimony to the positive customer response to progressive design, world-class services and high qualitative network growth. We further strengthened our dealer network with the opening of a new Audi showroom in Nagpur recently and have planned for more developments on this front later this year. Our recently launched high performance sports Coupe Audi TT, has received an overwhelming response from customers across the country. Our business luxury limousine, Audi A6 and the Audi A4 have contributed greatly to this sales performance. This is the beginning of what we believe will be Audi’s most successful year in India to date and I am confident that we will continue to meet the needs and demands of the young and aspirational Indian luxury car buyer”