As we have told you a while back, Maruti has launched the CNG variant of their popular MUV, Ertiga. Dubbed as ‘Ertiga Green’, it is an important launch for the company to keep the impressive sales tally rolling.
Here are the important points of Ertiga Green CNG:
- With this addition, Ertiga is now available in Petrol, Diesel and CNG fuels
- Ertiga Green is offered in the lower LXi and VXi trims only. There is no ‘Z’ trim available.
- Ertiga Green comes with i-GPI (Intelligent Gas Port Injection) technology which uses a Dual Engine Control Unit which helps in optimum fuel efficiency and consistent performance.
- Ertiga Green joins Alto, WagonR, Eeco, SX4 and Estilo as the 6th CNG offering
- Ertiga Green will be made available which have availability of CNG – Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Mumbai, Pune, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and a few parts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Maruti claims Ertiga Green can run 22.8 kilometers per kilogram of CNG.
Ertiga Green CNG Prices:
- Ertiga Green CNG LXi: Rs 6.52 Lakh
- Ertiga Green CNG VXi: Rs 7.30 Lakh
Both the prices listed here are ex-showroom Delhi.
Maruti has already started airing Ertiga ads which mention ‘Also available in CNG’ on television. Ertiga CNG is also Maruti’s way of responding back to the heated competition in this segment, specially after the arrival of Chevrolet Enjoy.
Also Read: Maruti Launches Ertiga Special Edition Feliz