Maruti is pushing its not so well performing cars by doing tidbit jobs! A couple of days back it was the A-Star with its limited edition Aktiv and today we get an inbox about Alto K10.
Knightracer is what the Alto K10 would be called as in its limited edition avatar, however, there is not much ‘racy’ about what you are gonna see below!
Here are the main pointers of Alto K10 Knightracer:
- Alto K10 Knightracer comes packed with 11 new additional features
- Available in Alto K10’s LXi variant
- Rear-end spoiler
- Knightracer body graphics
- full wheel covers
- body side moulding
- Left Side ORVM (Outside Rear View Mirror)
- Knightracer fabric seat covers
- rear parcel tray
- steering wheel cover
- Comes with JVC MP3 music system with USB
- And it doesn’t come free, if you have been thinking so for now. You need to pay Rs 13,490 for all this and they said ‘only’
As with the A-Star Aktiv, there is no time duration or units mentioned by Maruti and we understand that it would more depend upon the response this initiative garners which would decide that. Alto K10 is powered by 1L K-Series 68PS engine which is rated at an ARAI certified mileage of 20.2 kmpl and is available at a price bracket of 3.2 to 3.34 Lacs.