Maruti Suzuki’s recently updated hatchback king Swift gets a new limited edition variant, Swift Windsong. Showcased back in November last year at a music event, the car looks catchy and gives you the opportunity to own a Swift which stands apart from the crowd. Though the mechanicals remain the same it gets a host of add-on features which will definitely lure you….
- A yellow bordered interior upholstery which also finds place on the gear lever and steering wheel. It also comes with a blue themed lighting.
- A touchscreen music system by Sony with a 55W maximum output. Apart from the usual Bluetooth, USB, aux-in controls it also gets Siri eyes free control for i-Phone. The display backs up as a rear camera input to help in breezy parking in tight spots.
- It gets racing stripes on the hood and roof which gets complimented by a rear upper spoiler making it look sporty. The music themed graphics clearly show its intent to be seen as a special limited edition.
- The scuff plates with illuminated Swift logo add a nice touch to the car.
- Other small cosmetic additions include designer door mats and a new set of alloy wheels.
The Swift Windsong limited edition is available only in the mid variant with petrol as well as diesel engines (VXi/VDi). The reverse parking sensors which are otherwise available only in the top end have been added to increase the safety net.
Swift Windsong Prices
The car has interestingly been kept cheaper than normal variants..
- Swift Windsong VXi: Rs 5,14,973
- Swift Windsong VDi: Rs 6,10,246