Barely within a few months of its launch, Maruti is offering heavy discounts on S-Cross. We share variantwise breakup.
Maruti Suzuki’s attempt to go premium saw the S-Cross as the second offering. Picking up a fight against established competition like the Duster and evolving Creta, the S-Cross tries hard to lure customers with the familiar Maruti branding and a bigger and more powerful 1.6 litre diesel mill. However, things specifically with the awaited bigger Multijet diesel engine did not go as per the plan.
As a result, Maruti has resorted to mega discounts on the S-Cross 1.6, which are upto the tune of 2.60 Lakhs.
Discounts on S-Cross 1.6
Here is a variantwise breakup of the massive discounts that are offer on the bigger variant…
- S-Cross DDiS 320 Delta: Discount of Rs 2,30,000 + Rs 30,000 loyalty bonus
- S-Cross DDiS 320 Zeta: Discount of Rs 1,70,000 + Rs 30,000 loyalty bonus
- S-Cross DDiS 320 Alpha: Discount of Rs 1,70,000 + Rs 30,000 loyalty bonus
Discounts on S-Cross 1.3
Well, even the 1.3 litre variant gets its share of reasonably high discounts of upto Rs 1.4 lakhs. Here is a variantwise breakup.
- S-Cross DDiS 200 Sigma: Discount of Rs 60,000 + Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus
- S-Cross DDiS 200 Delta: Discount of Rs 1,20,000 + Rs 20,000 loyalty bonus
- S-Cross DDiS 200 Zeta: Discount of Rs 50,000 + Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus
- S-Cross DDiS 200 Alpha: Discount of Rs 50,000 + Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus
S-Cross Premia with 1.6 L Engine
Apart from this, the company has also introduced a special Premia package which will be available in the Delta trim of both the 1.6 litre and 1.3 litre mills. This is essentially an accessory package which will allow the customer to get add-ons for just Rs 16,000 whose market price is Rs 45,000. This includes a GPS navigation system from Garmin, reverse parking sensors and camera, alloy wheels, mat covers et all.