Continuing its product onslaught in India, Mercedes is about to launch the diesel version of their B-Class in India at Mumbai. We are at the venue and will be reporting live from the launch.
You can keep refreshing this page after regular intervals as we will be updating info as it flows in.
Launched about 9 months ago, B-Class petrol has sold approximately 500 units till now which the company feels is a ‘good’ figure.
- Bollywood celebrity Abhay Deol is present at the launch function.
- B180 CDI is positioned as a comfortable, safe and efficient tourer.
- It comes mated to a 7-speed DCT gearbox
- B180 CDI is available only in the ‘Style’ trim and skips on a few luxury features available on the B-Class petrol Sport
- B180 CDI is powered by a 2.2L diesel engine which is shared with the A-Class
- Mercedes has priced the B-Class diesel at a really good price tag of Rs 22.6 Lakh ex-showroom Mumbai
Mercedes B-Class India
Mercedes already has the B-Class in petrol guise and to cater to the diesel-loving junta, the B-Class B180 CDI will make its way in today officially. B180 CDI is equipped with a 2.2L diesel engine which will produce 109 PS of power output.
Keep tuned as we will share more pictures and details shortly.