Mercedes has revealed an improved version of Mercedes SLS known as Mercedes SLS AMG GT. This car is a featured version of Mercedes Benz AMG with 6.2 liter V8 engine producing an added power of 20bhp. The new car produces 583bhp at an rpm of 6800.
- The Mercedes SLS AMG GT has got pooled with an enhanced seven speed double clutch gearbox that provides driver with faster shift times every time. The company also says that the car catches a top speed of 317kph reaching 0-200kph in just 11.2 seconds.
- This new SLS has got some auxiliary modification in center around the suspensions grasps a two-mode AMG Ride Control System running which provides a dynamic and stiffer feel to the driver. Previously, the SLS AMG used a three-mode system
- Along with the new Ride Control system, the SLS AMG has adjustable dampers which can be changed between Sport and Sport Plus modes. The Sport Plus mode is said to fetch drastically stiffer damping characteristics than the current model.
- The improved version of suspension runs on 19 inch 265/35 contour tyres upfront and 295/30 contour tyres at rear. The new alloy wheels features a 10 spoke design which is painted in Matt black with a high-luster finish.
- The other components visual changes comprise of a new black gloss finish to segments of the fins and murky headlamp and tail lamp lenses, along with red brake calipers and a GT badge embellished on the boot lid.
- In the interior, the flat bottom steering wheel grasps a Alcantara rim and a 12’o clock red indicator, which features new black dials and the car has got a black gloss finish to various divisions of the dashboard.
Source: Autocar India