BMW’s Mini entered India in January 2012 and has been penetrating its market gradually but surely. They launched a dealership in Delhi in June.
Now, to strengthen its presence in the NCR region, Mini has appointed its second dealership in Delhi which is called as Deutsche Motoren. Here are more details about the dealership:
- Deutsche Motoren has a display area of over 3200 sq ft and has a provision of 5 car display set-up.
- Deutsche Motoren would display MINI Hatch, MINI Convertible and MINI Countryman.
- This dealership would be headed by Mr. Yadur Kapur, Executive Director, Deutsche Motore
- Deutsche Motoren would also have a MINI lounge, MINI Lifestyle Collection and MINI Accessories on display.
- This second dealership of MINI is located at H-5/B-1, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi
Mr. Philipp von Sahr, President, BMW Group India said, “With the launch of Deutsche Motoren, we are proud to have strengthened our presence for the world’s most exciting premium small car brand in Delhi. MINI is more than just a car – it is a personality on wheels – a fashion statement – and a way of life. MINI as a brand truly compliments Delhi – a city with wonderful amalgamation of trends and tradition, fun and style and enduring spirit. With two dealerships in the city, we wish to take the MINI experience and excitment to as many consumers as possible in the festive season ahead.”
Mr. Yadur Kapur, Executive Director, Deutsche Motoren said, “We have been working with BMW Group India since 2007 and this association has been very successful and tremendously exciting. We are thrilled to be a part of MINI’s journey in India with the launch of the new MINI dealership by Deutsche Motoren in Delhi.”
MINI in India is offered as Completely Built Units through its 3 dealerships in the country – Bird Automotive (Delhi), Infinity Cars (Mumbai) apart from the latest Deutsche Motoren in Delhi.
Keep Abreast | Like us on FaceBook