MotorBash Week FlashBack is here! We missed publishing this last week and hence this week take this as a MotorBash Fortnight Flashback.
If you missed reading the important happenings of last 14 days, here is a complete list of all the important articles for your immediate reference.
It was one busy fortnight for the Indian automotive world. There were many important launches which happened during these 14 days, the most important being the new refreshed Verito, new Ultimate BMW 3-Series and Premier Rio 1.3L CRDi4 MultiJet.
It was also revealed that the most awaited Tata Safari Storme would finally be launched in September. There were many exclusive scoops and spy pics we brought for you. Have a look and read whatever you have missed.
If you want all articles to be delivered in your inbox, register for our Free Newsletter.
- Here Comes the 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish in India at 3.85 Crores
- Jaguar India Launches XKR Special Editions at 1.27 Crore
- Launched: Premier Rio 1.3 Multijet Goes on Sale from Today, Prices Start from 6.7 Lac
- Toyota Launches Special Editon Etios Liva TRD Sportivo, Price Starts from 5.23 Lakhs
- BMW Launches The All New ULTIMAT3 BMW 3-Series at 28.9 Lac
- Breaking: Mahindra Launches New Look Verito at 5.27 Lac – All the Details,Features and Pics
- More Information on Maruti Alto 800, Expected to Cost 2 Lac, Launch Soon
- Tata to Launch Safari Storme SUV in September 2012
- Tata Motors Kicks Back to Third Spot; Future Plans of Mahindra and Tata
- List of All Upcoming SUVs & Compact SUVs in India
- Dieselization Takes Toll; Honda to Axe Current Civic, No New Civic Coming Either
- Chevrolet Sail UVA Caught Again, Launch Planned in September; Vital Information Out
- New Maruti Ritz Facelift Production Version Spied Again, Speculated to Get an Automatic Variant as Well
- Next is Verito CS- the Sub 4 meter Sedan from Mahindra; Would it Come in Diesel-Only Option?
- Chevrolet Beat Facelift NOT Expected to Come Soon
- Mahindra Mini Xylo Could Be the Cheapest 7 Seater, Prices Might Start at 4.5 Lac
Scoops & Spy Pics:
- 7 Seater Mahindra Mini Xylo Spied yet Again, 3 Cylinder Engine Informed
- Scoop:Ford EcoSport with PowerShift Automatic Transmission Spotted Testing in India
- Surprise Scoop: Mazda CX-5 SUV Caught Testing in Gurgaon, Partnership With Maruti on the Cards?
- Scoop: Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton Caught Testing Again [15 Clear Pics], Launch Around Diwali
- And it Continues Testing! 20 Pictures of 2 TATA Safari Stormes Roaming Around in Pune…!
- Ford Figo Facelift Makes Another Appearance Flashing its Unmasked Rear
- New Mahindra Verito Facelift Prices & Picture Gallery [31 Pics]
- Quick Picture Gallery: Peugeot 301 Sedan [11 Pics]
- Would You Choose Chevrolet Sail UVA With 1.3 MultiJet over Figo TDCi? Clear Picture Gallery of Sail Inside
- The Gorgeous Refreshed 2013 Audi R8 is Here! [14 Pics]
More Dope for You:
- 7 Tips on Buying a New Car – A Beginner’s Guide
- Discounts of Upto 80,000 on Maruti SX4 Diesel: Discount Offers & On Road Prices of Maruti Cars
- Premier Rio 1.3 CRDI4 MultiJet On Road Prices
- Maruti’s Manesar Plant Continues to Remain Shut,Swift/Dzire Backlog Crosses 1.2 Lac
- Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- 63 Year Old Thomas Chacko Completes Nationwide Expedition in a Nano!
- Monsoon Driving: Cautions and Precautions
- Get Ready for a 20 Lac Volvo Car, Possibly Compact SUV XC40; Mercedes Beware!