The last week marked the revelation of many important news related to our Indian automotive market. We busted prices of Hyundai Elantra well in advance. New Volkswagen Polo was spied signalling a Diwali launch to join Figo and Ritz facelifts.
It was also revealed that Honda has started testing its CR-V in India which came up as a surprise to all of us. In the UV category, Toyota is also mulling over a compact SUV and we expect it could be the ‘RUSH’. We also revealed that the new awaited Chevrolet Sail sedan would sport a 1.2L petrol engine instead of the touted 1.4l mill. We also carried out an exclusive scoop of Tata’s massive Prima 7548.S truck from Pune.
If you want all articles to be delivered in your inbox, register for our Free Newsletter.
- Attention Ford Figo & Fiesta Classic Owners, Check if Your Car is Recalled by Ford
- Toyota Working on a Compact SUV for India; ‘Rush’ C-SUV it Could be
- Chevrolet Sail Sedan Will Come With 1.2L Petrol Engine, Caught Once More
- Surprise: Honda Starts Testing the New 2013 CR-V in India?
- Toyota to Launch Camry on 24 August; Special Editions of Fortuner,Etios & Innova Also Planned
- All New 2013 Honda Accord Officially Revealed; First Photos & Details
- Hyundai Elantra Launches Tomorrow,Know All Details About its Variants,Features and Prices
- Nissan to Launch Evalia MPV in First Week of September
Scoops & Spy Pics:
- Scoop: Volkswagen Polo to Get a Makeover & Automatic Box, Spied!
- Scoop: Tata Prima 7548.S Truck Caught ‘On Test’ [Updated]
- Mahindra is Testing Mini-Xylo Extensively
- Renault Duster vs New Ford EcoSport in Pictures
- See All of New Ford EcoSport in a New 33 Pic Gallery
- Ford EcoSport : More New Pictures in Different Colors [26 Pic Gallery]
- New Ultimate BMW 3-Series Photo Gallery [22 Pics]
- New Ford EcoSport Brazil Video
- Upcoming Chevrolet Sail Sedan Picture Gallery [22 Pics]
More Dope for You:
- Have You Seen Massive SUV Conquest Evade? Launched in India at 8.5 Crores!
- Prices for New 2013 Santa Fe Announced in US, Starts @ $24,450 (13.5 lakhs)
Keep Updated! Join us on FaceBook