From December we started our fortnightly section of ‘MotorBash’s exclusive Scoops’ compiling and presenting all our spyshots and exclusive stories we shared in the last 15 days.
Here they are:
- MotorBash’s List of Exclusive SpyShots and Scoops: 1 – 15 December
- MotorBash’s List of Exclusive SpyShots and Scoops: 16 – 31 January
- MotorBash’s List of Exclusive SpyShots and Scoops: 1– 15 January 2013
For the last fortnight of January 2013, we shared with you as many as 7 MB exclusive spyshots and stories which included at least 3 first ever revelations 🙂
1. Skoda Fabia with new logos: Very recently Skoda internationally unveiled new logo theme for their Fabia hatch which was speculated to make way into India at a later stage. However, MotorBash busted the new Fabia undergoing tests in Pune.
2. Force Motors Defence Ambulance: We reveal Force Motors’ plans to enter defence vehicle segment through this exclusive scoop.
3. Ashok Leyland Dost CNG: Ashok Leyland, in partnership with Nissan, is preparing this CNG version of their successful Dost LCV and here is the roaming proof of the same.
4. LHD Tata Manza: Tata is exploring new markets to expand their operations and products in. This latest Left Hand Drive version of Tata Manza sedan hints at an Italian debut probably.
5. Tata Nano CNG: Tata is doing all they can to make Nano sell. The upcoming CNG variant is caught on roads with an impending launch soon. We also reveal that Tata is also working on a mild-hybrid version of Nano.
6. Volkswagen Vento CNG: From the first conclusive spyshots to these new ones, we are just following the car wherever it goes. Its coming soon to rival Honda City CNG.
7. Badgeless Polo, possibly 1.6 GTD : VW is also preparing various variants of their Polo hatch. We caught this badgeless mule ripping across Pune roads and suspect it could be the 1.6 GTD variant.
And if you want to remain updated about all the latest developments in the Indian auto world and wants to be the first to know about any scoop, just keep visiting us regularly. Better would be to subscribe to our FREE NEWSLETTER (see below).