Tata has been caught testing various variants of Nano and one of them was a cute looking dual tone mule which we spied a few months back expecting a special edition for Diwali.
However, that has not to happen at least for now. But there is a special edition of Nano which Tata has launched and we have all the details including price and features. Read on…
Features of Tata Nano Special Edition
The new Nano Special Edition comes with the following additional features
- New Body Graphics
- Special Edition ticker at C-Pillar on both sides
- Alloy Wheels
- Glove Box on Left hand side
- Glove Box on Right hand side
- Blaupunkt Car Audio system with MP3, USB and Aux-in
- Front two Door speakers
- These features are worth Rs 25000 as Tata puts it
- All these features are included in the On-Road Price of the car which means you get Rs 25,000 worth of stuff absolutely free and a ‘Special Edition‘ Nano as well!
- These features are NOT offered on the base Nano standard version.
- Top LX variant gets all the above listed features, mid CX variant misses out only on ‘Body Graphics‘.
- The Nano Special Edition looks like a limited period offer which is expected to be valid till Diwali. No confirmations on this yet!
Tata Nano Price:
- Tata Nano Standard: Rs 1,72,924 (No Special Edition)
- Tata Nano CX: Rs 2,06769
- Tata Nano LX: Rs 2,39,220
Above listed are On-Road prices in Pune. At these prices, you get the added features free of cost for CX and LX variants.
Here is a picture of Body Graphics on various colors of Tata Nano LX. Read the note as well..
- Pearl White
- Papaya Orange
- Meteor Silver
- Mojito Green
- Champagne Gold
- Sunshine Yellow
Note: This is a computer generated image. Alloy wheels designs are not correct. For actual alloy wheel design, check pic below
Tata Nano Special Edition Pictures
Tata has started (at least) the newspaper advertisements of Nano special edition. We confirmed with one local dealer here in Pune and he said that the car would be available by today. This seems to be the best time to buy the Nano in case you have been setting an eye upon one for sometime. If you still want to wait for the CNG variant, it should be here soon.
Keep Abreast | Like us on FaceBook