Before talking further on the new offering, let us first share all the changes that the new car adorns now.
New Features & Changes on 2013 Swift Facelift:
- On the exterior, the most prominent change is the introduction of L-shaped LED’s surrounding the fog lamps.
- Slightly Modified Front Bumper
- New high-Level LED Brake Lamp
- Different wheel covers
- Introduction of a new Boost Blue Metallic Color
- Electric-folding outer rear view mirrors
- Auto Headlamps
- Auto Up function for driver side power window
- New seat fabrics
- Slightly reworked diesel engine with lower CO2 emissions and 7 percent higher fuel efficiency
So, all of you who have been waiting for a drastically different Swift, things might be a little disappointing. However, we are of the opinion that despite its presence in the market for some years, Swift looks fresh and Suzuki possibly worked on the funda of ‘Why fix if it ain’t broken‘.
2013 Suzuki Swift Facelift Launch
This new Swift facelift is already on sale in the UK markets and will gradually be launched in many global markets by the end of this year of 2013. In India, Maruti launched the new Swift in 2011 and the car has received a fabulous response. However, Maruti has not lent any refreshes or changes to the car at all.
According to a few murmurs, there are all the chances that Maruti could launch the new Swift facelift in India sometime next year in 2014. If Maruti Suzuki you are reading this, we will definitely expect the 1.4L K-Series petrol motor on this new Swift facelift apart from the existing 1.2L K-Series and 1.3L DDIS engines.
New 2013 Suzuki Swift Facelift Picture Gallery