Maruti launched the latest Ritz facelift a couple of days back. The most prominent positive is the introduction of the top-end diesel ZDI version.
We have already listed the features and changes of new Ritz against the Older Ritz and we also know that these changes have also been incorporated on the petrol version of new Ritz which was not mentioned in the official press release released by Maruti. Here is a price comparision which would clearly give you an idea on how much has the prices been jacked up on the new car.
We have also included ex-showroom and on-road prices in Pune so that you would come to know about the price of the car as well. As we can see in the attached table,
- In all, there are 8 variants, 4 for petrol and 4 for diesel
- The hike is minimal and ranges from Rs 3500 to 14000.
- The minimum hike is on the petrol ZXi variant which goes dearer by Rs 3579 on the ex-showroom price.
- The maximum hike of Rs 13,534 goes to the base diesel LDI version which would mean that Maruti has increased the price of owning a diesel Ritz.
- Quite naturally, the quantum of hike is more on diesels and lesser on petrol variants.
- The VDI with ABS remains in the list and is around Rs 53,ooo cheaper than the newly introduced ZDI version.
- The Ritz range now starts from Rs 5 Lakh and spans upto Rs 7.4 Lakh on road.
You can also check new Ritz’s exclusive pictures and the changes vis-a-vis the older Ritz here. Has Maruti managed to do a justified job with this facelift and its pricing? Did you like the new Ritz? Do share in the comments section below.