Fiat Punto Evo Key Pointers:
- Punto Evo replaces the older-gen Punto completely.
- The car, though looses a bit of Italian flair, looks fantastic and fresh out of an oven!
- All the changes are focused on the looks of the car, both on the interior and exteriors.
- The exteriors get new front bumpers, grille, swept-back headlamps and a new face at the front and redesigned rear bumper, reflectors, tail lamps at the back.
- On the inside, the dashboard is borrowed from the new Linea, as are some of the other bits.
- Mechanically, engine bits and almost everything has been carried over.
- Fiat is offering the new Punto EVO with best-in-class 3 year warranty which is extendable by another 2 years.
- New Punto Evo comes with service intervals of 15,000kms.
- Also on offer is 3 year/45,000kms total repair and maintenance program at ‘attractive’ rates.
New Punto Evo Engine Options:
There are no changes to the engine options and the new Punto Evo continues with the same set of engines. Here they are:
- 1.2L Petrol: It produces 68PS of power and 95Nm of torque
- 1.4L Petrol: It produces 90PS of power and 115Nm of torque
- 1.3L Diesel: This multijet diesel motor, like before, is available in two tunes – 76PS 197Nm FGT and 93PS 209Nm VGT.
All the 3 engines come mated to 5-speed transmission.
New Fiat Punto Evo Variants & Prices: Like the older Punto, Fiat is offering the car in a total of 7 variants – 3 for petrol and 4 for diesel. Here is the complete list along with prices. New Punto Evo Petrol:
- Fiat Punto Evo Active: Rs 4.55 Lakhs
- Fiat Punto Evo Dynamic: Rs 5.12 Lakhs
- Fiat Punto Evo Emotion (with 1.4L petrol engine): Rs 6.65 Lakhs
New Punto Evo Diesel:
- Fiat Punto Evo Active: Rs 5.27 Lakhs
- Fiat Punto Evo Dynamic: Rs 6.21 Lakhs
- Fiat Punto Evo Emotion: Rs 6.83 Lakhs
- Fiat Punto Evo Sport 90HP: Rs 7.2 Lakhs
Fiat Punto Evo Brochure:
Click on the following pic to open new Punto EVO’s brochure in PDF.
Does this new Fiat make you run for your check book? Await more related reports and comparisons here.