Yet another Fluidic transformation in the Hyundai stable; this time the Luxurious Hyundai Sonata. Hyundai showcased the 6th Generation Sonata at the Auto Expo, New Delhi earlier in January 2012 and what we witnessed was nothing short of ‘Oooh’. Now we expect Hyundai to launch this car officially in the third week of March. Since the Union Budget has been announced, it’ll help Hyundai finalize the price tag for this car.
Features of the New Sonata Fluidic:
- 2.4-Litre Direct Injection Petrol Engine.
- Power: 201 PS Torque: 250 Nm
- 6-speed gear box with Paddle Shifters
- 10-Way Electrically adjustable Driver seat with lumbar support
- 4-Way electrically adjustable front passenger seat
- Position memory for the driver’s seat
- Ventilated and heated front seats
- Smart key entry
- Push button start
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Rear audio controls
- Air Conditioning with Dual Zone Climate control
- Anti Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Traction Control
- Cruise Control
- Six SRS Air Bags
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Automatic HID Xenon Headlamps with Washers
This new avatar of the Sonata is supposed to compete with rivals like Honda Accord, Maruti Kizhashi, Toyota Camry, Volkswagen Passat and Skoda Superb. Since the Sonata Fluidic will be locally manufactured inIndia, we expect an aggressive pricing from Hyundai and make the competition tougher.
News Source: Zigwheels.com