The big luxurious Mercedes M-Class has been launched by Mercedes today at an ex-showroom Delhi price of Rs 56.9 Lakhs
- The price of 56.9 Lakh INR is ex-showroom Delhi and for ML 350 CDI
- Also on offer would be 100 limited SUVs with fully loaded AMG package which would be priced at 66 lakh.
- Available only as a 5-seater
- The new ML 350 CDIs power output of 258bhp is 34bhp more than the older version
- Torque output is a mammoth 63.2Kgm
- New M-Class is 23mm longer, 15mm wider and 20mm lower than the older model.
- Bulged out wheel arches and eye-like headlamps
- 7-speed 7G-Tronic automatic gearbox
- Reworked chassis and double wishbone suspension to improve dynamics and feedback
- Weighs more than 2 ton
- Start-stop feature, all time 4 wheel drive standard
- Optional six-stage on/off-road package
- Impressive interiors better built and a wonderful looking instrument console
- Deliveries to start from end June- early July 2012.
Picture Gallery of New Mercedes M-Class: Click to open any image in full screen
News Source: AutoCar India