It has been one of the best performing sedan in its segment. Now Chevrolet wants to take the game a little ahead! Chevy’s premium sedan Cruze would get more power and as we had reported earlier, the launch date is just a week away on 27th July.
Upgraded Cruze would get a new engine which would pump out 166PS of power and 360Nm of torque output.
- All new engine
- 166PS of power output
- 6-speed automatic and 6-speed manual gearbox options
- To get Dual mass flywheel
- Lighter Clutch
- Lesser turbo-lag
- A new and refined 1998 cc diesel engine will replace the existing 1991 cc egine.
- The new engine will be delivering 166 PS and 360 Nm unlike 150 PS and 327 Nm from the existing one.
- Improved fuel economy and acceleration expected.
- Euro V emission norms compliant.
Source: Hormazd Sorabjee