After its national launch in Delhi on the 5th of August, Fiat today officially launched the new Punto in Mumbai. Like we have informed earlier, the new iteration is called as Punto EVO.
Quick Pointers from Launch
- Punto EVO is based on a new design theme which reflects dynamism and harmony.
- It gets unique Reindeer (a breed of deer found in Eurasia and North America) headlamps.
- Changes to the exterior includes – headlamps, ORVMs, rear reflectors, rear tail lamps, front grille and overall face.
- Punto EVO also gets new premium interiors with soft-touch dashboard and ambient lighting.
- Fiat also informs that the new Punto EVO is tested as per European Standards for safety.
- New Final Drive Ratios
- 21.2 kmpl (ARAI Certified) Improved fuel efficiency of the 76PS 1.3L Multijet diesel engine by 5%
Other features include:
- 16 inch alloy wheels
- Rear AC vents
- All 4 auto-down Power Windows
- Ground clearance of 195mm
- USB & Aux-in center console
- Follow-me headlamps
- Softer foam for seats for enhanced comfort
- Rear bottle holder as well as on front door trims
- Double fold rear seat
- Foldable utility box in front dashboard
- Dual-tone driver airbag
- Smart front and rear wipers
- Metal reinforced Rear seat back
Punto EVO Engine Options:
The three engine options (in 4 tunes) continue to be offered on the new Punto EVO. Here they are…
- 1. 1.2L Petrol: 68PS & 95Nm
- 2. 1.4L Petrol: 90PS & 115Nm
- 3. 1.3L FGT Multijet Diesel: 76PS, 197Nm
- 4. 1.3L VGT Multijet Diesel: 93PS & 209Nm
Punto EVO Variants & Price in Mumbai (ex-showroom)
- Punto EVO 1.2 Active: Rs 4.71 Lakhs
- Punto EVO 1.2 Dynamic: Rs 5.28 Lakhs
- Punto EVO 1.4 Emotion: Rs 6.86 Lakhs
- Punto EVO 1.3 Active: Rs 5.44 Lakhs
- Punto EVO 1.3 Dynamic: Rs 6.40 Lakhs
- Punto EVO 1.3 Emotion: Rs 7.04 Lakhs
- Punto EVO 1.3 90hp Sport: Rs 7.42 Lakhs
Punto EVO Color Options:
New Punto EVO is available in 7 following color options…
- Glitterati Gold
- Magnesio Grey
- Hip Hop Black
- Pearl White
- Exotica Red
- Minimal Grey
- Tuscan Wine
New Punto EVO Warranty & Service Intervals
New Punto EVO comes with a best-in-class standard warranty of 3 years which is further extendable by 2 years. There is also an option of opting for ‘Total repair & Maintenance’ package for 3 years or 45,000kms at a price. Apart from this, Punto EVO comes with service intervals of 15,000 kms.
Punto EVO Presentation Slides & Pics