It has been awaited with utmost interest. The diesel rocket Cruze now gets even more powerful and Chevrolet has just launched it at a price of 13.85 Lakh for the base variant.
- The next-gen 2L VCDi engine produces 166PS and 380 Nm of torque. This is 15PS and more importantly 53Nm more than the outgoing variant
- The car gets a 6-speed Automatic and 6-speed manual gearbox
- Black Leather Interiors
- Dual Airbags
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- Automatic Inside Rear View Mirror
- Electric Sunroof
- 6-way Power Adjustible Driving seat
- Rain sensing wipers
- There are no major visual changes to the car
PRICE: (Ex Showroom Delhi)
Similar to the earlier version, new Cruze would be available in 3 variants:
- Cruze LT M/T : 13.85 Lakh
- Cruze LTZ M/T: 14.77 Lakh
- Cruze LTZ A/T: 15.67 Lakh
This means the base LT variant now costs 1 Lakh more, LTZ M/T variant 30k and 32k LTZ A/T variant more than the outgoing 150PS Cruze.
Just yesterday Chevrolet has launched Captiva AT with a bigger 2.2L engine.