Nissan stall at the Expo unveiled a new version of the sedan ‘Sunny’. The ‘new’ in the ‘new Sunny’ comes in the form of a bold, new design and premium styling touches.
The new Sunny is the 10th generation of the sedan with fresh new face with distinctive boomerang-shaped headlamps and a bigger, bolder grille. The bumpers now have chrome detailing around the fog lamps and central air dam. The rear-view mirrors carry the turn indicators and there is more chrome around the windows.
The upgrade list also includes :
- Redesigned hood.
- New Y-spoke alloy wheels.
- More chrome on the roofline and above the number plate.
- New leather-wrapped steering wheel with aluminum inserts and audio system controls.
- New center console in piano black finish and premium audio system.
- Silver finish on the gear knob and chrome finishing on the parking brake.
- Large infotainment display doubles up as a monitor for parking camera.
- Bluetooth, AUX port, USB port.
- Perforated leather sections on the seats.
- Front and side airbags.
The new version retains the safety features like ABS, electronic brake force distribution (EBD), and brake assist. The Sunny now has better looking exteriors and enhanced interiors with a longer feature list. Don’t you agree?