Wanna make some quick bucks? Then grab hold of your point-and-shoot camera (a good mobile cam will also do), pull that hoodie over your head and keep your eyes open. Now, if you happen to catch a glimpse of something irregular on the roads, then don’t just stand with your mouth agape and stare!! You would do a lot better if you S-H-O-O-T, and do it well before it’s out of your eyeshot!!!
With the Indian auto sector moving at a great pace, newer companies are making inroads and the existing companies are on their toes to face the onslaught.
And, in all this mayhem YOU can be the one benefited! How? Read on..
Spot a Test Car, share its pics and win quick cash…Its as simple as that!
- Prior to launch companies test their cars on our roads.
- Generally, test cars have Red Number Plates.
- They might or might not be camouflaged or covered.
- These cars can be spotted anywhere in India – in busy traffics, zipping across highways, on rough terrains like Leh etc.
- You just need to photograph these ‘Test Mules’ and send them to us and voila you could win some quick cash!
- Images you share should be yours and not copyrighted
- Images should not have been used anywhere else on the web.
- The more important the car caught under test, the more you earn.
- The clearer the pics, the better returns
- Decision of how much money would rest on us
- Only if we mutually agree, we would use your pics
Just send us your Pics at
Here are a few specimens of Test Mules shared by our readers
- Xclusive Scoop: Slightly Different Nissan Micra Facelift Spotted in Pune
- Exclusive: Tata Nano Diesel spotted
- SPIED: Tata Nano CNG Caught
- Exclusive Scoop: Chevrolet Spark Facelift Caught Revealing its Front Face
- Exclusive Scoop: Mahindra’s Fortuner Rival RextonW Spied on the Streets of Delhi; Juicy Details Out [Video]
- Exclusive Scoop: Is Tata Planning a Special Limited Edition for Nano? Dual-Tone Nano Spied
- Surprise Scoop: Mazda CX-5 SUV Caught Testing in Gurgaon
- Scoop: Ssangyong Rexton SUV Spied in Nashik : Clear Pics