Suzuki Motor Corp had recalled 1,09,000 units of its hot hatch Swift worldwide to repair a defect which could have lead to petrol leakage issue.
Issue: Improper connection on the rubber fuel filler hose may cause petrol leakage.
- Half of the recalls include Japanese market
- Applicable to cars produced between September 2010 and April 2012.
- Maruti India has announced that no Indian model gets impacted by this recall
- This impacts 55,146 units sold in the domestic market of Japan and remaining to export countries like Australia, Mexico and European Nations.
- Suzuki has received 4 cases till now but the company said it did not lead to any accidents.
Source: Financial Express