Slowly and gradually Hyundai is unveiling prices of its new ‘fluidic’ Santa Fe across markets. The Korean company has announced the pricing of new Santa Fe series in US which will start from $24,450 which equates to something around 13.5 lakhs in INR.
The new 2013 Santa Fe will come in two variants, one will be 5 seater and the other 7 seater. The car will be powered by the following engines:
- 2.4L four-cylinder engine producing 190 hp
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engine producing 264 hp.
The 2.4 liter engine Santa Fe starts at $24,450 and the 2.0 liter engined Santa Fe will start at $27,700 (~15.3 lakhs INR).
All the models of Santa Fe comes with 6 speed Automatic transmission.
Features available in Santa Fe 2.4 :
- Standard 17-inch wheels
- Hill-start Assist Control and Downhill Brake Control
- Front and side curtain
- Driver’s knee airbags
- LED brake
- Headlight accents
- Remote keyless entry system with alarm
- Power windows and doors
- Air conditioning
- 6- speaker audio system with Bluetooth hands free
Additional Features of Santa Fe 2.0:
- 19-inch wheels
- Push button start
- Electroluminescent gauge cluster with color LCD trip computer
- chrome exhaust pipes
The new Santa Fe would surely be making its way into the Indian market but how soon, it remains to be seen.
Check out Santa Fe’s Gallery here.
Source : Carscoop