Most fuel efficient petrol car, Kwid Launch Tomorrow. Will be a game changer for Renault. Prices promised between 3 to 4 Lakhs
So, Renault’s Kwid is the best thing to happen to India and it is easily the most important car for Renault as well as the most awaited small car for the masses. We have driven it around in Goa and you can read the detailed First Drive Review here. It also contains a lot of images if you want to see how it looks on the roads.
We also have its exclusive leaked brochure, which lists all the features of respective variants and you can access it here. So, that leaves us with only one thing – its price! And let us inform you that Renault will reveal Kwid’s prices and put an official stamp on everything else in its launch event which is scheduled for tomorrow in Delhi.
For a quick final summary, here is all what we know so far..
- Kwid will be powered by a 799 cc all-new petrol engine which churns out 54 PS of peak power and 72 Nm of max torque.
- It weighs a meagre 660 kgs which is 35-40 kilo lesser than Alto and Nano.
- This also lends it a fantastic class-leading power to weight ratio of 85PS/ton.
- Returning a rated fuel efficiency of 25.17 kmpl, Kwid is the most fuel efficient petrol car in India.
- Renault has promised a price range between 3 to 4 lakhs.
You can read a lot of other details and key pointers here… and wait for an official price announcement and all the details which we will bring to you right from the venue tomorrow… Till then you can check out the new Figo which was launched moments back here.