Renault has, quietly, introduced a new variant in the Duster 85PS lineup which gets additional kit and is called as RxL Plus according to Autocar. They also have another RxL Option in Duster 85 which gets closer to the 110PS variant but has more kit on offer.
In addition to the features of the Duster 85 RxL, the RxL Plus gets safety features such as:
- Dual front airbags
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
If you want more kit in the 85PS version, they also have the RxL Option pack which, in addition to RxL Plus, gets the following:
- Parking Sensors
- Driver Seat Belt reminder
This takes the total tally of Duster variants to 11 – 4 for Duster 110PS, 4 for 85PS, 2 for Duster Petrol and the lone Adventure Addition. Here are the prices of all Duster variants.
Renault Duster Variants Price ex-showroom Delhi
- Duster 85PS RxE: Rs 8,90,000
- Duster 85PS RxL: Rs 9,90,000
- Duster 85PS RxL Plus: Rs 10,60,000
- Duster 85PS RxL Option: Rs 11,18,000
- Duster 110PS RxL: Rs 11,05,000
- Duster 110PS RxZ: Rs 11,65,000
- Duster 85PS RxZ Plus: Rs 12,13,000
- Duster 110PS RxZ Option: Rs 12,18,000
- Duster Petrol RxE: Rs 8,15,000
- Duster 85PS RxL: Rs 9,46,000
- Duster Adventure Edition: Rs 12,18,000
Renault is playing within the variants to make the Duster 85 a more luring preposition to slug it out against the heated competition in the form of EcoSport and others.