Without much fanfare, Renault has sneaked in the petrol version of its mid-sized hatch, Pulse. Priced at 4.25 lakh for the base RxE variant, Pulse is slightly costlier than its rebadged cousin, Nissan’s Micra.
Powered by the same 3 pot in-line DOHC 12 valve 1.2L Petrol engine from the Micra, this car is capable of producing 76PS of peak power at 6000 rpm and 104Nm of torque at 4000 rpm.
For detailed specs check the following image.
VARIANTS & PRICE:
- Pulse RxE Petrol : Rs 4,25,000
- Pulse RxL Petrol : Rs 4,99,000
- Pulse RxZ Petrol : Rs 5,55,000
*All prices Ex-Showroom Delhi
- Driver side airbag is standard across all models
- Pulse is slightly higher priced than MIcra
- 6 Color options – Champagne Gold, Metallic Grey, Metallic Red, Metallic Silver, Pearl White, Solid Black
- ABS with EBD on top of the line RxZ variant