Renault has launched a special edition of the Scala, called as the Travelogue Edition, for those who know where they want to go. It boasts of a new navigation system to help with directions,along with some new feature additions.
The new features include:
- Integrated Navigation System
- Rear Sun Shade
- Integrated Scuff Plate
- Blinkers on ORVMs
- Muffler Cutter
- New Decals.
Renault India is also using some attractive offers to make this car much more luring for its prospect customers:
- Attractive EMI scheme of Rs 7,999,
- Complimentary gift cheques of the first five EMIs,
- Additional two years warranty,
- Free 4 year roadside assistance.
Interestingly Renault had launched a similar special edition last year as well. The company is offering the Scala Travelogue Edition in Metallic Black and Pearl White color options.
Price & Variants of Scala Travelogue Edition:
New Scala Travelogue Edition is made available in both petrol and diesel variants as well as the automatic CVT and manual transmission options.
The price of all the variants of Renault Scala Travelogue Edition are…
- Diesel R×L Scala Travelogue: Rs 9,30,966,
- Diesel R×Z Scala Travelogue: Rs 10,19,766,
- Petrol R×L CVT Scala Travelogue: Rs 9,61,366,
- Petrol R×L Scala Travelogue: Rs 8,47,866,
- Petrol R×Z CVT Scala Travelogue: Rs 10,51,166.
Mechanically it continues to have the same engines, the 1498cc petrol which produces 99PS of peak power and 134Nm maximum torque, and the 1461cc diesel which produces 86PS of power and 200Nm of torque. Transmission duties are fulfilled by a 5 speed manual. Also available is an X-TRONIC CVT transmission.