Barely a few days after Mahindra Verito’s shorter version (supposedly) was caught, we have another scoop of the same car from Team-Bhp.com. A member ‘MAS’ has caught a full version of Mahindra Verito testing heavily camouflaged at Guduvanchery on NH45.
This brings us to a very interesting situation. While the existing Verito is not really old and moreover a compact version is more expected from Mahindra. Mahindra testing it with full camouflage also increases interest in the product.
What’s Looks New?
- Side indicators are now placed over the headlamps similar to the new Indigo eCS
- Headlights are also revamped and more sharper in looks
- Altered fog lamps
- Revised front bumper with horizontal stripes than the current version’s mesh
- New front grille
- The number plate housing moves up in the boot lid
- Chrome plating is not visible in camouflage
- Rear bumper looks more basic from the existing one with reflector at the right corner
- Slightly different tail lamps but I could not figure out the reverse light
- Toe hook is also not visible
- New-look wheelcaps
What is surprising is that there doesn’t seem to be many external changes still Mahindra has decided to test this car completely camouflaged! Generally, all-new variants or completely altered variants or new products get tested with complete hiding. So there are chances that things might be more than skin deep! Nonetheless, this has also made us a little confused about the earlier catch of Verito – whether it was the compact version or not?
Let’s see what Mahindra has in store for us.
Source : Team-Bhp