Mahindra’s Mini Xylo is travelling distances surely. After getting snapped in Pune last time the car has been caught once more by a team-bhp member wild_child in Chennai. The car spied is still under the wraps but does give a fair bit of an idea about the externals of it.
The biggest positive about this compact SUV would be its parts sharing with its bigger sibling the fully grown Xylo. Mahindra is expected to price this very competitively to get in true contest in the soon-becoming crowded segment. By the looks of it, it just looks like a chopped Xylo, in turn making a few disproportionate angles come visible. The major concern for Mahindra would be to make it look more contemporary because it would be rivaling newer cars like the EcoSport or even the Duster.
Observations from Pictures:
- The car looks boxy
- Tyres look smaller in comparsion to the size of the car
- Back door is side-openable
- There seems to be some equipment attached to the rear for testing
- Back mounted spare wheel is expected
- This SUV is expected to be a 5+2 seater with 2 jump seats at the rear.
- Reverse lights mounted on the rear minimalistic bumper
- Christmas-tree tail lights go higher
Pics Source: Wild_Child from Team-Bhp