So most of the manufacturers are going all their ways to go online in order to woo their prospect customers. In the same bid, Mahindra has opened bookings of the new Scorpio facelift at Snapdeal.com, one of the largest online shopping portals in India.
Snapdeal Scorpio Booking Link:
Here is the direct link to Snapdeal.com where you can go, read the details and book your new Scorpio facelift.
The booking amount is Rs 20,000 which is fully refundable on cancellation and Snapdeal also adds ‘no questions asked’!
How does it work?
On booking the variant you wish to buy, Snapdeal will contact you within 48 hours and will provide you a list of dealerships to choose from. One selecting your preferred dealer, you need to go to dealership after the launch on the September 25 and before September 29, 2014.
All the documentation and paper work will be done at the dealership, where the booking amount will be deducted from the on-road price.
You can also pay the booking amount in EMIs of Rs 6,800 for 3 months and Rs 3,451 for 6 months. Each customer can book only one Scorpio under their name. Deliveries of the same will begin in 4 to 6 weeks.
Along with this, a few official details have also been revealed like its new variant naming and colors.
New Scorpio Facelift Colors:
The new Scorpio will be available in five colors options:
- Diamond White
- Fiery Black
- Mist Silver
- Molten Red
- Regal Blue
New Scorpio Facelift Variants:
New Scorpio facelift will have a new naming convention and will be available in six variants. Here is a list along with a few features…
- S2: The entry level trim the 2.5L m2DiCR engine producing 75bhp of power
- S4: Another entry level trim but with the 2.2L mHawk engine
- S6: This gets body coloured exteriors and a 2DIN audio system
- S6+: Safety features make a brief appearance, trim gets driver airbags and ABS
- S8: Gets dual airbags, ABS and alloy wheels
- S10: Being the top variant it gets a touch screen infotainment system, Rain and Light sensors, Steering mounted Audio and Cruise controls, Reverse Parking Assist, Micro-Hybrid technology
It must be noted that no one has seen how the new facelifted Scorpio looks like without all that camouflage. So far, whatever we have seen, makes us real interested in the SUV. And to further enhance the excitement, Mahindra has also launched a quick teaser video…
New Scorpio Facelift Teaser: