Do you desire a Skoda Superb and can’t afford it? Well, Skoda India seems to have found a solution for you! Skoda India is set to launch a ‘downsized’ model of their Superb Luxury Saloon, namely ‘Superb Ambition’ in the coming weeks.
The variants that will be available with the Ambition Trim are listed below:
- 1.8-Litre TSI Petrol Engine
- 160 BHP of peak power and 250 Nm of Peak torque.
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- 2.0-Litre TDI Diesel Engine
- 140 BHP of peak power and 320 Nm of Peak Torque
- 6-Speed Dual Clutch Automatic Transmission
The features that the Ambition trims of Superb will be missing:
- Electric Sunroof
- Cornering Headlights with Bi-Xenon HID
- Interactive Touchscreen on the center console of the car
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Hill Hold and Hill Descent Features
The existing model will be there on sale as ‘Superb Elegance’ with a few added features like Keyless Entry and a Start/Stop Button.
The Variants that the Elegance Trim will feature:
- 1.8-Litre TSI Petrol Engine with 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- 1.8-Litre TSI Petrol Engine with 7-Speed DSG Automatic Transmission
- 2.0-Litre TDI Diesel Engine with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 3.6-Litre V6 Petrol Engine (260 BHP, 350 Nm) with 6-Speed DSG Automatic Transmission