Mahindra’s upcoming sub 4 meter Verito is making a lot of noise these days. For ease of reference we will term it as Verito CS (CS standing for Compact Sedan) till we get its real name.
When this car was caught a few days back, it was not clear whether the rear has a openable boot like sedans or a fifth hatchback like openable door. However, through these new set of pictures by Motor Vikatan and Indian Autos Blog, we are able to make out a few bits.
- If you observe the picture closely, there is a clear keyhole, chrome strip (with Mahindra Logo) and a distinguishable tiny sedan like boot.
- What worries us however is that, though the C-Pillar mounted tail light cluster is expected to look good, but there appears nothing under them.
- In the above pic, seeing through the rear glass also reveals two circular AC vents on a possibly black colored dashboard with beige center console.
- These pictures also clear out that the tail-lamp cluster is not fake and these slanting and protruding lights will take the maximum space at the rear.
- There is a minor budge of the boot similar to Dzire
- There are a new set of alloys which seem to be similar to the earlier lesser camouflaged mules.
- Tyres are JKTyre which look 175 or 185 14 inchers.
- From the lone frontal shot we have, the face appears to be very similar to the current Verito full size sedan.
With regular new developments we expect this Verito CS to shed cover pretty soon and reveal all its creases and curves. In its current avatar, it looks more of an estate or a bigger hatch with a very tiny boot. Verito CS will be powered by the 1.5L Renault sourced diesel engine which does duty on the current Verito and there will not be any petrol engine on offer.
We have discussed the possible advantages Verito CS might have over Dzire and with its impending launch in March-April, we are set to see fire-crackers for sure!
Earn Hot Cash by sharing spy pics like this. Know More