With an Indian debut of Korando SUV scheduled in India soon, Ssangyong has taken wraps off a Utility Pick-Up version of the same in UK. The Production version of SsangYong SUT 1 Concept is named as Korando Sports utility pick-up. This new member of the SsangYong family is set to go on sale in the month of October in UK.
The price for this vehicle has yet not been announced, but it is “extremely competitive”. The price should be somewhere near the SUV version of the Korando which is priced at £16,995 (~ Rs. 14.85 Lakhs) in Britain.
Paul Williams, CEO, Ssang Yong Motor UK, said: “This is more a passenger car with pick-up versatility”. “Consequently, it offers refinements that few of our competitors can match”, he also added.
Let’s have a quick look at the features of the Korando Sports:
- All-time four-wheel-drive system
- Ability to haul up to 2.3 Tonnes
- A rear flat deck of 2.04 square metre loading area
- Engine output: 155 PS of power and 360 Nm of Torque between 1,500 – 2,800 RPM
- Two Transmission Option: Standard Manual and 6-Speed Automatic
- Two Trims: SX and EX
Features of the EX Model:
- Leather upholstery
- Seat Warmers
- Power adjustable Driver Seat
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Heated, Electrically Foldable and adjustable ORVMs
- Rear Parking Sensor
News Source: carscoop.blogspot.com