Suzuki has launched a special edition of the Swift called as the ‘Style’ in Japan. Swift is one of the most successful models from the Suzuki’s international line-up.The slight cosmetic upgrade is only available with the 1.2L petrol engine and comes out to look a bit peppier.
Swift Style Changes:
The changes include:
- Newer front radiator protection grille gets a twin chrome horizontal grille in place of the older honeycomb mesh grille.
- New alloy wheels with black accents.
- Contrasting Black or White roof.
- STYLE logo in the rear.
- New seat upholstery.
- New door trim.
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs.
- Protective UV ray filter glass.
- Cruise Control.
- Heated front seats.
- Automatic headlamps and fog lamps with LED illumination lamp.
- One step reclining rear seat.
To top it all, the engine, which uses Suzuki Green Technology, is a Dual Jet engine, featuring a start/stop mechanism, ene-charge, and a 7 speed automatic transmission with classy paddle shifters placed behind the steering wheel.
Suzuki goes on to claim an incredible efficiency figure of 26.4kmpl. It is available in two-wheel drive as well as a four-wheel drive variant with the price range starting at ¥ 14,67,720 (Rs 8.67lakhs) to ¥ 18,11,160 (Rs 10.69lakhs), all prices are manufacturer suggested retail prices.
The new Swift is available in a wide variety of colours:
- Plasma Yellow Pearl Metallic Black two-tone roof (BMV).
- Prussian blue pearl white two-tone roof (BMP).
- Super Black Pearl white two-tone roof (BMN).
- Plasma Yellow Pearl Metallic (ZUE).
- Prussian Blue Pearl (ZMZ).
- Snow White Pearl (ZMT).
- Premium silver metallic (ZNC).
- Super Black Pearl (ZMV).
- Luminous Blue Metallic (ZUP).
- Blaze Red Pearl (ZRJ).
So, will the ucoming Swift facelift for India get any cues from this Swift Style Edition?