Tata has launched their Ace Mega pick-up truck in India today at an ex-showroom Thane price of Rs 4.31 Lakhs. Tata claims that Ace Mega has…
- Best in class top speed of 90 kmph.
- Best in class fuel efficiency of 18.5 kmpl ARAI certified.
- Lowest cost of operation in Small Pick-up segment.
- Best in class braking
Ace Mega Engine
Ace Mega is equipped with 4th Generation 800 cc twin cylinder DICOR engine which churns out 40 hp of peak power and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Tata Ace Mega Features
Other features of the pick-up include..
- Rated payload of 1 tonne
- Leaf spring suspension with rigid axles
- 7 inch vaccum booster in braking system
- wide angle ORVM
- 14 inch tyres
- 175 mm ground clearance
- Gradability of 30%
Tata is offering Ace Mega with a warranty of 2 years and/or 72,000 kms whichever is earlier. Tata’s Ace range is currently the largest sellers in the mini-truck segment and accounts for over 80 percent market share and has sold over 1.5 million units the world over in the last ten years.