After launching the Vista D90 at Rs 16.85 lakhs in Nepal, Tata is expanding its portfolio. In a latest move, they have launched their premium SUV, Safari Storme in the Nepalese market.
The Nepali version of Safari Storme doesn’t look a lot different than what we have in India. It comes with a 2.2L VariCOR turbocharged diesel motor which produces 140PS of power output and 320Nm of peak torque. Here are the main pointers for Safari Storme in Nepal:
- Ladder frame with hydroformed members
- Double Wishbone suspension setup
- Best-in-class turning radius of 5.4 meters
- Ground Clearance of 200mm and 26 degrees gradeability
- Reverse Parking system with audible and graphical representation on the antiglare IRVM
- Electrically operated ORVM with integrated side-blinkers
- Beige interiors
- Integrated 12-V charging points for 1st, 2nd & 3rd row passengers
- Dual AC with roof mounted blower for rear passengers
- Ventilated disc brakes on all 4 wheels
- 4 Channel ABS & EBD
- Warranty of 2 years & 75,000 kms
Tata Safari Storme Nepal
Tata Safari Storme comes in three variants – LX, VX 4X2 & VX 4X4 and six color options – Urban Bronze, Sardinia Red, Pearl White, Pearl Champagne, Arctic Silver and Astern Black.
Tata has priced the Tata Safari Stome in Nepal at NRS 37.85 Lakhs which roughly equates to 23.6 Lakhs in INR. It will be sold through Tata’s official distribution partners, Sipradi Trading in 12 dealerships across the nation.
Also Check This Tata Safari Storme Mountain Rescue Edition