Tata today launched the pick-up version of Xenon UV which would compete with the chief rival Mahindra Genio. Entry of Xenon Pick-up would further enhance Tata’s Pick-up offerings which already include Tata RX Pick-up and Tata Super Ace,
Tata has powered the Xenon Pick-up with two engine options:
- 3.0L Turbo Direct-Injection: 72hp, 223Nm
- 3.0L Common Rail: 115hp, 300Nm
Following are the important pointers of Tata Xenon Pick-up:
- Xenon Pick-up is available in both single cab and dual cab versions
- The single cab variant gets the 3.0L DI (72hp, 223Nm) engine whereas the dual cab gets the 3.0 DICOR (115hp. 300Nm) engine
- Tata claims that Xenon pick-up would provide ‘best in class‘ operating economics and fuel efficiency.
- Xenon Pick-up would carry a warranty of 3 years or 3 lakh kms (whichever comes earlier)
- Tata claims the top speed of Xenon Pick-up to be 120kmph which we understand is for the 3.0L Dicor dual cab variant.
- The single cab variant gets Power Steering, Adjustable Steering Column, Front Cushioned Bucket seats with adjustable lumbar support, Clutch foot rest, mobile charging point etc.
- The double cab variant gets HVAC, Power windows, Central Locking, seats with lumbar support, better interior trims, limited slip differential, stylish load body.
- Safety features for Tata Xenon Pick-up include 3-layered body construction, crumple zones, collapsible steering column, retractable seatbelts, side intrusion beams.
- Tata Xenon pick-up is available in 4 color options – Arizona blue, Mineral Red, Arctic Silver, Arctic White
Tata Xenon Pick-up Price (ex-showroom Thane)
- Tata Xenon Pick-up Single Cab: Rs 5.44 Lakh
- Tata Xenon Pick-up Dual Cab: Rs 6.34 Lakh
Tata Super Ace
At this launch event Tata also announced introduction of HVAC in Tata Super Ace. Tata Super Ace would also be available in 5 new colors – Ivory White, Sardinia Red, Castle Grey, Champagne Gold, Lunar Silver.