Toyota has launched a limited edition of their premium sedan Corolla Altis on completion of 10 years in India. The new car is named as Corolla Altis Aero.
- Limited edition is only available in petrol as of now
- Based on the demand of this petrol variant, Toyota would decide to bring in a similar variamnt for diesel.
- The Corolla Altis Aero is powered by the same 1.8L petrol engine and complies with Bharat Stage 4 norms.
- The new car is priced at 11.48 lakh ex showroom Delhi
- The new variant is on display at Toyota’s dealerships from today.
- Toyota plans to produce only 500 units of this limited edition of Aero.
- Corolla Altis Aero would be available on sale till September 2012
- The existing petrol Altis is priced between 11 lakh to 15.43 lac whereas the current diesel Altis comes between 12 lakh to 15.23 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
Features of the limited variant of Aero:
- Aerodynamic Front Spoiler
- Aerodynamic Rear bumper spoiler
- Sleek trunk spoiler with LED
- Smoked Halogen Headlamps
- Smoked Rear combination lamps
- 7-spoke alloy wheels
- Chrome finish muffler clutter
- Aero Emblem
- Dual tone seats with Aero Logo
The car looks fantastic in the black color displayed here.