It seems VolkswagenIndiais not yet dominated by the ever-rising petrol price inIndiaand dip in sales figures of petrol cars, because they’re all set to bring in the Petrol Variant of Jetta pretty soon! The upcoming version of the Jetta Petrol has been caught a few times earlier.
Currently VW has many revolutionary petrol motors in their hands, but we speculate that the New Jetta Petrol will be powered by either of these two engines:
– 1.8-Litre TSI (Uses both a Mechanical Turbocharger and Supercharger) Petrol Engine that powers the Laura and Superb
- Produces 160 BHP of power and 249.1 Nm of torque
- 0-100 kmph in 9 seconds (In case of the Skoda Cars)
– 1.4-Litre TSI (Uses both a Mechanical Turbocharger and Supercharger) Engine
- Produces 120 BHP of power and 200 Nm of torque
- Improved fuel economy with good performance
We are not yet sure that by which engine the Jetta Petrol will be powered. However, we expect VW India to price the Jetta Petrol aggressively and let it compete with its cousin Laura and with other rivals like the Civic, Corolla etc as well.
AutoCar has revealed that Jetta Petrol would be powered by the 1.4 Liter Petrol Engine. More information would be revealed as it happens.
Source: AutoCar India