Apart from the S60 sedan facelift, Volvo has also launched the facelifted XC60 SUV in India. Its range starts from Rs 40.5 Lakhs ex-showroom Delhi.
Interestingly, the new XC60 facelift looks a little toned down as compared to the outgoing model. It has less aggressive but rounder front fascia with simpler basic looks.
2014 Volvo XC60 Facelift Changes & Features:
- Modified simpler griller
- Redesigned curvier headlamps
- New airdam
- Refreshed Bumper
- City safety now works upto speeds of 50kmph
- LED DRLs
- More comfortable sport leather seats
- Digital instrument cluster with three modes
- Paddle shifters to 3-spoke steering wheel
New 2014 Volvo XC60 Price: (Ex-Showroom Delhi)
- New Volvo XC60 D4 KIN: Rs 40,50,000
- New Volvo XC60 D4 SUM: Rs 43,50,000
- New Volvo XC60 D5 SUM: Rs 46,55,000
Engine set remains the same and the SUV continues to get powered by the following engines:
D4 variants get the 2.0L motor that produces 163hp of power and 400Nm of torque, whereas the D5 variant gets the bigger 2.4L engine which produces 215hp of power and 420Nm of massive torque.
As with the new S60, XC60 facelift also goes on sale starting today at all the Volvo dealerships across the nation.
We will share more details and better quality pics from the launch venue shortly.
New XC60 Facelift Specifications:
Specs sheet 1:
Specs Sheet 2: