We shared this New Fiesta review article many a months back. We revisit this one which featured at Ford India’s Fiesta’s official page. Read on to know finer details about this car.
Many people have come over to us and asked questions related to Figo. Here comes a detailed buying cum ownership review from Raunak Verma
Along with a chopped boot, the new 2012 Dzire also comes with many positive prospects. Reduced price is one important one, while the other being the changed looks keeping in line with the latest Swift. Our Guest Author Anil Anupam Mohanty lives with the car to tell his tale.
Hatchback or the B segment is the most important car segment in India. It has helped auto companies to gain the leadership positions in past.
I love the DDIS engine which essentially is a Fiat tuned by Maruti on its cars in India. But at the same time I also feel that DDIS is not a very good engine for city traffics but a brilliant gem for open roads.
A lot (in fact more than that) has been talked about Renault’s Duster, the latest revelation from the French Car Maker. None of the cars for the past many months
So, all started when we went to fetch some more information for all our readers to Ford Showroom in Bhopal.
It has not been more than one and half month since I purchased my new Honda BRIO smt. There are so many brands and cars available in the market in the hatchback segment. I was mainly considering between Honda’s Brio and Maruti Suzuki Swift. But Swift is in plenty here and every 3rd person seems to be [...]
Well, as they say, ‘Q Class’ to describe the Etios, we’ll look into the matter and find out why. You can click on pics to open high resolution images.
Toyota India thought of getting to the masses, so they decided to get into the Indian car market with cheaper cars [...]
Click on any image to view it in enlarged view!
Model tested: WagonR Lxi
Wagon R has been a consistent war horse for Maruti ever since its launch in the late 1999. This wagon for the masses redefined getting inside and outside a car without worrying about bumping your head with the top. Although Hyundai’s Santro [...]
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch