Our neighboring country Pakistan has received the latest 2013 Honda CR-V updated model. Not only Pakistan, there are many more countries like UAE, US and a few European countries etc where Honda has already launched the latest CR-V or about to launch it.
However, according to Honda’s official Pakistan website, its only the 2.4L 180hp 220Nm petrol engine which has been made available and it costs a whooping Pakistani Rs 7,500,000 which when converted to INR approximately equals Rs 44 Lakh! We checked for other Honda’s cars prices and found that the City sedan starts somewhere around the same price what it is sold at in India. But Pakistan’s Honda City has a smaller 1.3L 73bhp/128Nm petrol engine.
Overall Honda has the following cars for sale in Pakistan.
- Civic – (Similar model which we have in India)
New 2013 Honda CR-V in India
There have been reports of the new Honda CR-V being tested on Indian soil as well, but there is no spy pic or an official statement which could confirm the same. But, it becomes imperative that if Honda wants to attain some reasonable volumes with CR-V, they need to bring the diesel version of the soft-roader as well. If not, then results might be as discouraging as they are currently with the existing model.
Honda is about to launch CR-V in Europe with a 2.2L i-DTEC & 1.6L Turbo-Diesel engines in October and it is an earnest hope that Honda would launch the new CR-V in India with at least one of these two engines.
More Honda CR-V Pictures
You Might Also Like
- GENEVA: Honda displays NS-X, CR-V & EV-STER (0)
- Speculation: Honda CR-V 1.6L Diesel Launching Next Year; May Start at Rs 25 Lakhs (0)
- Next Generation Honda CRV Coming to us in February 2013 (0)
- All New Honda CR-V: A Detailed Preview (3)
- Next-Gen Honda CR-V Prices Start at £21,395 (~Rs 18.8 Lakh) in UK (0)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- 2014 Tata ARIA Facelift Prices Revealed: Starts at Rs 9.95 Lakhs
- List of 6 Launches this Month – From budget hatch to mid-sized Crossover!
- Datsun GO: Expected to Start at 2.99 Lakhs: Launch Within 2 Weeks: First Hand Details
- The New Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4: a God Infuriated!
- Tata Launches 10 New Prima LX Trucks; Priced Under the Prima Range
- Tata Nano Diesel is back! Caught on the roads testing; Launch uncertain
- Is Ford testing 1.0L Ecoboost on 2014 Fiesta facelift?
Read what we have posted earlier