Our neighboring country Pakistan has received the latest 2013 Honda CR-V updated model. Not only Pakistan, there are many more countries like UAE, US and a few European countries etc where Honda has already launched the latest CR-V or about to launch it.
However, according to Honda’s official Pakistan website, its only the 2.4L 180hp 220Nm petrol engine which has been made available and it costs a whooping Pakistani Rs 7,500,000 which when converted to INR approximately equals Rs 44 Lakh! We checked for other Honda’s cars prices and found that the City sedan starts somewhere around the same price what it is sold at in India. But Pakistan’s Honda City has a smaller 1.3L 73bhp/128Nm petrol engine.
Overall Honda has the following cars for sale in Pakistan.
- Civic – (Similar model which we have in India)
New 2013 Honda CR-V in India
There have been reports of the new Honda CR-V being tested on Indian soil as well, but there is no spy pic or an official statement which could confirm the same. But, it becomes imperative that if Honda wants to attain some reasonable volumes with CR-V, they need to bring the diesel version of the soft-roader as well. If not, then results might be as discouraging as they are currently with the existing model.
Honda is about to launch CR-V in Europe with a 2.2L i-DTEC & 1.6L Turbo-Diesel engines in October and it is an earnest hope that Honda would launch the new CR-V in India with at least one of these two engines.
More Honda CR-V Pictures
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
- [metaslider id=30103]
- Shell to be the Official Lubricant Supplier for the BMW Group from January 2015.
- Suzuki YRA Spotted With MS Badge, Possibly for the First Time
- Ford Launches Automotive Student Service Educational Training (ASSET) in Mumbai
- Datsun GO+ Launch Next Month! All Signs of Very Competitive Pricing!
- Upto 1.7 Lakh Off on Hyundai Cars in Dec; Price Rise Due in January