Chevrolet launched Sail sedan on 1st February in India at a starting price of very luring 4.99 Lakh ex-showroom Delhi. Of all the products that Chevrolet has launched recently, Sail appeared to be the most sensible and well priced.
Call it funny or a ploy, Chevrolet has just now realized their mistake. The company has slashed prices of the Sail hatchback by as much as (upto) Rs 25,000.
After a long time, it seems, Chevrolet has hit the bulls eye with their Sail sedan. The product is good, spacious, competitive and is priced to perfection.
Chevrolet launched the very important Sail sedan on 01 February at a very luring starting price tag of 4.99 Lakh for the base petrol variant. We covered the launch live and promised a lot of
Chevrolet is launching the Sail sedan at various locations in India. MotorBash is covering the launch live from Delhi and here are the details:
A few days back Chevrolet teased at their official site the upcoming Sail sedan with a ticker ‘A New Definition of Style, Coming Soon’ with a side pic of the car.
Not many would be here reading about the Sail sedan for the first time. With frequent catches and regular updates, we have kept all our readers updated about the upcoming Sail Sedan.
Chevrolet currently, is easily the most aggressive manufacturer in India when it came to product launches this year and a slew of them scheduled for this upcoming year.
Despite a slow start to Chevrolet’s latest hatchback Sail U-VA, the company must be all pumped up for their next big release. And we know it is going to be the sedan or the notchback version of the car.
A few days back, we had the opportunity to spot the Sail sedan quite regularly. But somehow, of late, things did go dry a little.
GM seems to be on a roll in India and has another 2 more product launches lined up for next month. With the launch of Chevrolet Sail U-VA hatch in the country GM is confident of selling 4,000 units per month.
Hatchback or the B segment is the most important car segment in India. It has helped auto companies to gain the leadership positions in past.
As we have been keeping you all informed, Chevrolet would launch one of the most important cars in their portfolio, the Sail U-VA hatchback today.
Chevrolet is busy preparing their Sail for Indian launch under the name “Sail UV-A“. Sail is a car that General Motors is bringing from China to India in hatchback and notchback avatars.
Yes, you read it right! First we cleared that the Sail UVA hatch would come with the Beat’s 1.2L petrol mill instead of the rumored 1.4L mill. And what we can gather is that even the Sail sedan would also come with
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch